Progesterone softgel tablets are beneficial for those girls who are going through menstruation troubles. And, understanding them properly may be beneficial throughout pregnancies and menstruations. In the further paragraphs, you’ll get to know about the way to take progesterone and how it works and whether it is safe to take throughout the time of being pregnant.
What are progesterone softgel tablets used for?
The women who are facing issues with their periods, progesterone softgel tablets play a very essential role. Because sometimes, it also happens that women are in menopause but their periods are not regular and it can be due to low progesterone levels into the body. And these capsules help them regulate their period cycle and ovulation.
How do progesterone softgel tablets work?
The progesterone softgel tablets contains a hormone in it that is referred to as progesterone. And it’s far more important inside the ladies’ body especially at some point of being pregnant. Every month, when the body gets ready for the pregnancy, then it makes the thick lining of the uterus. On the other hand if the woman is not pregnant then the thick lining of the uterus comes out at some stage in the time of menstruation. When you’re taking these capsules, they keep the liner of your uterus from getting too thick. This is good for your reproductive health in general, but especially while you’re pregnant.
How do you take progesterone tablets for pregnancy?
- If you are pregnant, then you have to take it in the oral dosage form, that is, capsules, for the prevention of thickening of the lining of the uterus.
- Apart from this, adults can take 200mg per day, taken as a single dose at bedtime, for 12 continuous days per 28-day menstrual cycle.
- But progesterone is not recommended for children.
Is it secure to take progesterone tender gelatin tablets during pregnancy?
If you are pregnant or in doubt about whether I should take progesterone softgel tablets or not. Then it is not advisable for you to take it during the time of pregnancy because it may affect your unborn child or you could additionally seek advice from your respective medical doctor. On the other hand, If you’re taking progesterone and don’t need to get pregnant then you have to use effective birth control strategies. Along with this there are some different situations also other than being pregnant in that you also should keep away from taking progesterone.
- Breast cancer
- Unexplained vaginal bleeding
- Blood clotting disorder
- Liver disease
- Porphyria (a disorder in the formation of red blood pigment)
- Cerebral hemorrhage (bleeding in the brain)
These are all such conditions; you should either keep away from taking progesterone or consult your doctor before taking it.
How are you taking progesterone tablets?
There are certain steps that you must follow while taking progesterone.
- If you are taking the progesterone soft gel capsules, it is highly advisable to take them as prescribed by the doctor.
- Then you have to swallow it with a glass of water.
- You don’t have to chew, break, or crush it.
- Along with this, you must ensure that you are taking this medicine at bedtime because it may cause dizziness or drowsiness.
In conclusion, Healthwise Pharma is a trusted Progesterone softgel tablets manufacturer and we play an important role for pharmaceuticals business. These special manufacturers play a vital role in making sure we get high-quality capsules containing the essential hormone progesterone.