Showing all 3 results
Top Vitamin D3 Capsule Manufacturer in India
What is Vitamin D3 Softgel Capsules?
There are numerous Vitamin D3 Softgel Capsule Manufacturers in India, but when it comes to high-quality capsules, reliable services, and affordable prices, Healthwise Pharma is the preferred choice. You can avail our third-party manufacturing services and we will help your pharma company grow by leaps and bounds.
Sources of Vitamin D3 Softgel Capsules
|● Yogurt||● Oily fish and fish oil||● Liver|
|● Salmon||● Orange||● Egg yolk|
|● Broccoli||● Butter||● Dietary supplements|
Some interesting facts about Vitamin D3
Daily exposure to the sun would provide enough vitamin D for most people, but this is not the case due to the light-blocking effects of large cities, a rise in indoor activities, clothing that covers most of our bodies, and daily usage of sunscreen. According to experts, 5 to 30 minutes of daily sun exposure on the arms, face, legs, and hands without sunscreen usually results in a healthy amount of vitamin D, especially between the daylight hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
You might need to have your vitamin D levels tested if you’re feeling down. A rat brain cell study that was published in July 2018 in the journal Genes and Nutrition suggests that vitamin D plays a vital role in serotonin synthesis. This hormone called serotonin aids in controlling mood and sleep. This proves that there is a strong link between mental disorders and low vitamin D levels.
Older women (and males) will probably need more vitamin D. The NIH recommends 800 IU per day for both men and women over the age of 70. They require extra because older people produce less vitamin D and absorb it less efficiently than younger people do as claimed by Johns Hopkins.
What are the benefits of Vitamin D3 Softgel Capsules?
- Vitamin D promotes bone growth and increases intestinal absorption of calcium. Only 10-15% of dietary calcium and roughly 60% of phosphorus are absorbed by the body when it suffers from Vitamin D deficiency.
- The absorption of calcium and phosphorus is improved by 30–40% and 80%, respectively when vitamin D levels are adequate. Children who have rickets and adults who have fragile bones both are problems are the result of lower vitamin D levels (osteomalacia).
- In postmenopausal women, having a sufficient intake of vitamin D significantly lowers their risk of developing many types of cancers.
- High amounts of vitamin D may also serve as an effective immunomodulator to reduce the risk of multiple sclerosis, according to epidemiological and experimental data.
Why Healthwise Pharma is the best Vitamin D3 Softgel Capsule Manufacturer in India?
A well-known brand in the pharmaceutical industry, Healthwise Pharma has been improving the lives of millions of people with effective medications. The company is ISO-certified and the first choice for soft gelatin products. We have positioned ourselves as one of the top Vitamin D3 Capsule Manufacturers in India. We have a team of highly skilled and knowledgeable employees that have been pouring in substantial time with us in developing, manufacturing, and supplying our highly effective pharma products. Our effective products, innovative machinery, and reliable manufacturing services have resulted in long-lasting relationships with our clients. We are setting benchmarks by providing high-quality soft gelatins at very economical rates in the market.
- The facility where we produce our products is adequately equipped with cutting-edge equipment and the complete manufacturing process is done under the supervision of our highly-qualified team of professionals with the help of our technically skilled labor.
- As one of the best, Vitamin D3 Softgel Capsule Manufacturers in India, we have a wide selection of products under one roof with DCGI and FSSAI quality approval. We are striving for excellence through our consistent and effective manufacturing services.
- We cherish our customers’ time, thus we provide the goods in a timely manner.
- Our company’s R & D team frequently releases the newest products on the market because we focus on fulfilling people’s needs through innovation-driven products.
- All of the medications we process undergo extensive research, testing, and development by our eminent professionals and scientists, who have developed formulations that have encountered cutting-edge pharmacological, toxicological, and safety evaluations to produce new and more effective medications.